Relaxing accommodation in a timber mountain lodge in Černý Důl, Czech Republic
Do you like
- downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, bike riding or just walking in mountains or forests?
- spending time with your friends, extended family or just children of any age?
- to have your own privacy and to feel “at home” when on holiday?
and would you also like
- comfortable accommodation in a timber lodge with its own land
- a ski centre near by
- the longest ski slope with a cable car in the Czech Republic (6 km distance from the accommodation), accessible by ski bus
- the start of hiking and cross-country skiing routes close to the house
- a forest right outside the house
- a small mountain centre with full amenities and good restaurants
- a quiet location in the countryside
- cycling routes that lead right past the house
- facilities for young and slightly older children
- a ski resort suitable for small children with a ski school
- a garden with a swimming pool, sandpit and swing
THEN YOU ARE FINALLY AT YOUR DESTINATION – YOU HAVE FOUND US
The lodge provides:
- accommodation for up to 10 people with TV/SAT/DVD and WiFi,
- four bedrooms (bedroom 1 and 2 has a two single beds, bedroom 3 has four single beds and bedroom 4 has one double bed), two bathrooms, a living-room with a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen
- a terrace and garden
- inflatable pool (305×76 cm) in the garden (for the summer visitors)
- car parking right in front of the house
- a ski bus stop is approximately 200 metres from the house
- main ski resort is 1 km by car with free parking
The rent is for the lodge and for week-long stays. However if our capacity allows it we will be happy to arrange a length of stay with you that meets your needs.
You will have complete privacy. However, if you have any special needs the caretaker lives in the building next door and will be happy to help you.
This page is also viewable in: Czech